How to reset your Smart Tank Light
Your Phone to Smart Tank Light Connection Failure
If during pairing your phone to your Smart Tank light you received an alert, “There was a problem”, your phone or tablet did not pair properly. You will need to reset your light.
1. Turn the hood over so the light unit is facing upwards.
2. Locate the blue reset button on the side of the light, see illustration below with arrow.
3. Using a small screwdriver insert it into the blue reset button, pressing in and holding for 5 seconds.
4.Release blue reset button when light color shows solid red.
5. Once Smart Tank light is reset, it will flash yellow slowly.
6. Go to your phone and press “Pair Smart Tank” to begin pairing process again.
7. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions.